Friday, July 23, 2010

GoldenEye Wii Goes to the Russian Dam



Now here's some GoldenEye Wii footage that longtime fans will dig their teeth into.  This is a re-enactment of the Russian Dam level from the original Nintendo 64 game, with a number of very notable changes and improvements.  Personally, I think this new version has struck the perfect balance between old and new.

GoldenEye 64 fans are notoriously impossible to please, and I'm sure they'll find any minor reason to bash on this new version.  A hair will be out of place somewhere, and that will be that.  I'm hoping there are enough ganmers out there who are a little more willing to give it a fair chance.  The Nintendo Wii has been sorely lacking in quality shooters, and I still don't understand that.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Activison and Eurocom knocks this one out of the park.

No comments: