Thursday, July 15, 2010

Videogame Classics Featured on Gamasutra

This week, my Videogame Classics essay on Samurai Showdown 2 was selected as a "Feature Article" on Gamasutra.  I've begun posting my reviews on the site, in hopes of generating attention for my work, and I'm very humbled and thankful to be included on the site's main page.

My plan is to post one of the Videogame Classics reviews on Gamasutra every couple days or so, depending on how much attention I'm receiving.  I still can't decide which games to choose yet.  It's always impossible to guess which posts will draw attention.

Oh, and I really need to get cracking on the books.  Both Videogame Classics and Virtual Console Review were meant to be published eventually.  We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Hadassah said...

Congratulations, Son. We're all proud of you. I need you to take a look at my turntable situation next time you're in town. How's the new digs?
Love,
Mom